Pulsus Group invites all the participants from all over the world to attend 8th Global Summit on Neuroscience and Neuroimmunology, August 27-28, 2018 in Madrid, Spain. Which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
The scientific sessions of Neuroscience and Neuroimmunology-2018 will focus on the current research areas includes neuroimmunological diseases, Neuroimmune Interactions, its wide therapeutic aspects including the role of stem cells, Biomarkers, immune therapy along with psychiatric disorders which are most common outcomes of Neuroimmunological imbalance. Neuroimmunology-2018 summons participants from paramount universities, research institutions and diagnostic companies to exhibit their research expertise on all aspects of this rapidly expanding field.
Join us at Madrid, Spain for the leading Neuroscience and Neuroimmunology Congress
- Find the latest developments in Neurology and Neuroimmunology Research and therapy
- Lectures by the world’s prominent professionals and poster presentations at every career stage
- Network Neurology and Immunology with colleagues from more than 50 countries
- Awareness on novel tools and techniques to benefit your research
How to Participate in Conference?
1. Speaker Participation:
A] Submit Your Abstract (Link: http://neuroimmunology.cmesociety.com/call-for-abstracts )
B] Registration (Link: http://neuroimmunology.cmesociety.com/registration )
2. Delegate directly goes for registration
- 200+ Participation (40% Industry, 50% Academia, others 10)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings